Through guided movement, exercises and activities we aim at re-establishing function and reducing pain with varied medical conditions, in many cases avoiding expensive surgery and often reducing the need for long-term use of prescription medications.
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Post-surgical conditions
- Balance and vestibular disturbances
- Special occupational evaluations
• Post-offer, pre-employment testing (WorkSTEPS™)
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
Physical therapists can also teach patients how to prevent or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits. Finally, PTs will work with you to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.